Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kristen Will you Please Be my Matron of Honor?


My Bestest friend Kristen brought up a good point in her comment. I forgot to mention that I walked from my dentist office on 23rd & Willamette all the way to the court house on 8Th and Pearl. It really wasn't that bad except that I was really thirsty so after I got to the court house I walked to the 5Th street public market and had a refreshing cup of ice water. I called Josh and told him to come pick me up there because I didn't want to walk anymore, but after he called and said he was running late I decided to walk back to the courthouse and get started on the paper work. When I go to the court house I thought they might be closed already, but actually they had no power and wouldn't have power until Friday. The woman at the counter said I could get started on the paperwork and if Josh got there in ten minutes then we could finish it. Unfortunately josh didn't get there in ten minutes. They closed early because of the power outage and all of my walking was in vain, except I got a nice workout. We will have to go back today or tomorrow.
OK, back to the main reason why I am posting right now. Kristen has always been kind of a weird person I never really wanted her to be my matron of honor but when we went and visited her in June she said that If I didn't make her my maid of Honor she was going to eat all of my Wedding cake at the reception and she would put really embarrassing pictures of me in the slide show. I know! Raging lunatic. There have been a few rumors going around that I might have asked someone else. I just want to reassure her that I have not. I still tremble in fear at the thought of going against any of Kristen's Ideas. I know what happens when you do.... Black Eye in my junior year of high school...where do you think I got that. Well Let's just say back in high school it wasn't cake destruction or public humiliation...it was a headbutts of rage! I can't even believe I survived High school. Do you know how many times she had to take me to the emergency room? Everyone else better be careful to because I hear she's training kroten to be a biter! Well enough about my Matron of Honor(that's right Kristen you are it!) who I love very much! I know how lucky I am to have a bestest friend that is so amazing! She is the greatest person I have ever known! I have to get back to work so I will post again tomorrow or maybe even tonight it is kind of FUN!

3 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

you make me happy.

Has any one told you that you are a bridezilla?

I am not saying your one, I am just asking if anyone has called you one!!!

i love your countdown for me. I am glad you are excited cause your the only reason were making this trip.


CAN YOU BELIEVE YOUR GETTING MARRIED SO SOON? LIFE IS CRAZY. did you know that I have a kid.

Kristen Moss said...

hey is your favorite color pink?

Teresa said...

I love Kristen, too. I have such happy memories of you girls, and the friends that you were/are to my Aubs. It's going to be so wonderful seeing you very soon!