Recent Posts

Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Two Years To Us!

Yesterday was our two year anniversary. It was an interesting day to say the least. We had just gotten home from Myrtle Creek late the night before. Josh had to work and I had to teach my lesson at church so Saturday night we crashed. I woke up Sunday morning with a migraine! I hate them more than I could hate anything in the world. That says a lot because I rarely use the "H" word. I had to have Josh call the primary presidency and let them know I was out  for the day. This was a pretty bad one. I haven't had one this bad in a while. I could barely talk. I had Josh give me an ice pack, some tylenol, and a bowl before he left. None of that seemed to helped. I flailed about my bed for a couple hours and then finally gave in and took one of my remaining two maxalts! Eeks! Oh, and after all that I finally threw up and then fell asleep. Josh called me around two, too see how I was doing, and I awoke with no pain! That has to be one of greatest feelings ever. Waking up pain free! I was still a little groggy, and every once and a while I would get a sharp pain in my head, but I was okay. After Josh got home from work I relapsed and had to take some advil and cover my face for a few minutes, and then I was okay for the rest of the night. We didn't do much after that. We had a bottle of sparkling cider, made a toast, relaxed, and watched a movie. Low key, but a perfect way to celebrate.( I, however, could have gone without the migraine) I love Josh, and I am grateful for everything he is! He surprised me with roses ( that I can plant!!) and a beautiful card. I didn't get him anything, but said me coming home was his present.  Here is a picture of the flowers he got me.


My favorite color Pink!

Here are some shots of us two years ago!




6 comments:

Ashlee said...

So sad about the Migraine.They alwasys seem to come at the worst times. I love the wedding pictures and am sad I missed your big day.

AlexandJordan said...

Sam I stalk your blog quite frequently now so stalk mine!! Congrats on the two years!! Migraines suck!! Love you!!

Jed and Amanda said...

Congrats on two years! That went by fast. I love seeing the wedding pictures because that was certainly a fabulous part. Happy Anniversary!!!

Jed and Amanda said...

party* not part :)

Willie Fun said...

Thanks for getting the camera so the blogging can come again. You do such a nice job. Congrates on the anniversay. We celebrated it for you in Disneyland. We can all party in about 6 weeks in Hawaii. Thanks for helping with the grandkids all the time. They all love you and Sam your family is awesome to invite them to your family fun time at the coast. Love you guys.

Teresa said...

Happy belated Anniversary! It's so nice to see my YW so happy in their married lives. You make a great couple!