Recent Posts

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Camping! Beaches! Crabs!

Camping is one our most favorite things to do! Unfortunately we only got to go camping a few times this summer. This time we got to go with our best friends and family! It was a blast! A little crazy at times, but we all had a great time! We had promised our nieces and nephews that we would take them camping sometime this summer, and I am happy to say we got to keep that promise. I hope they had as much fun as we did!

Kids on the drive over

Emily helping set up camp

The first day at the beach the weather was amazing! We had a blast. I took a bunch of pictures and I couldn't bring myself to delete any of them...so enjoy!
Emily playing in the sand
There was an estuary that the kids loved playing in...
Kemiry loved the beach! She slept the whole time!

When I say kids y'all know Josh is included right?
 
Sisters!
 
These few of Kroten are some of my favorite shots! Especially because while I was taking them I was thinking about how Kristen had told me to try and keep him dry...Opps! He had a blast though!

We also got to go to old town in Newport. 

Finally... we got crabs!!
Well, we got to go crabbing and we ended up with a few too. I think it is now my favorite thing! Sitting on the dock, hanging out, listening to some music...it was a really great time, and I can't wait till we get to go again.
 Again we took a ton of pictures! Even more so because my sd card was in Kristen's camera. So. a lot of these pictures she took, and some I took.  I made some collages! 



 

Needless to say we had a blast! I am so glad we got to go have fun with the people we love! I don't have pictures of Noel but he was there too! He was a great help with the little kids and they really loved him. Noel can go on a camping trip with us anytime!



My last picture is of my nieces and nephew. I hope they had as much fun with us as we did with them. I look forward to taking them on camping trips next summer! Thank you Kendra for letting them spend so much time with us! We love it!


2 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

What a great post. I love it.

I had fun, it was definitely hectic, but fun!

I LOVE CAMPING!

Willie Fun said...

It really looked like the camping trip was fun. I know that it probably had it's bad times but I hope that they were far less than the good times. Those are the memories that the kids will remember, all the things they saw and did and the laughter that you guys always have. They pictures are great, hope that I can have some copies for my album. Thank you for stepping in there and helping again. Lots of love to the both of you.