Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

24 Days to go!!

Yes really!!! Only Twenty four days until we get married!!! Yippee!!!!! Maybe we should do one of those count down things!!! Today we went and got our marriage license but court house was out of power so we have to go back tomorrow. Josh is really excited about going to work tomorrow! He loves his job and his really cool boss! OK well it is late and we are going to bed now... oops I mean Josh is going home and I am going to bed at my house and him at his!

Trisha and Jordan and I made really cool lantern things for our reception, I hope they turn out. My mom keeps getting crazy with me because we have all of these crafts going. I know it is all going to work out in the end and will be so awesome because we created it ourselves. OK now I am really going to bed!!!

Good night!
Hugs-n-Loves!

1 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

I cant believe you walked all that way and still didn't get a license. CRAZY. oh and I am coming to oregon in 16 days. Maybe I will make a count down.