Recent Posts

Monday, July 5, 2010

Cakie Cake!

I have two new hobbies! I have to give all the credit to my bestest friend Kristen for the first one. She inspires me to try new things and be proud of my new accomplishments. She is an amazing wife, mother, sewer, cake maker, and best friend! Anyway check her blog out she pretty much rocks! Now, back to me! ha! Here are the second ever cake made and third ever cake made. I unfortunately don't have any pictures of the first. I have three more on my to do list for this summer so far, and two of them for next week! I am super excited to see how they turn out! 

Trisha's 15th Birthday cake

Alex's Wedding cake

5 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

You are far too nice, but I will take it!


Your cakes rock and you should be proud. I can't wait for wednesday!

Teresa said...

You have an a wonderful talent! Incredible cakes! Hooray for friends who inspire us to be our best selves!

Love both you and Kristen, and it's so exciting to see your lives unfold in such amazing ways!

Jed and Amanda said...

WOW! I really said that when I saw your cakes. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I cannot wait to see Kristen's on Saturday! Oh and I love your sisters photo...it looks like Kristen did a great job as usual :)

Willie Fun said...

Thanks for Trisha's and now Josephine's cakes, they were great. Keep up the work and it will be worth your time, your talent will grow. Great job everyone on Alex's wedding and reception it looked and went amazingly well.

rachel said...

AMAZING talent you have.