It snowed here awhile ago but we just now got some pictures on the computer!
Copper has really large talons and he likes to hold things with them!
Mj kept trying to lick the camera!
We love plants! Here are two of them, they don't have names...One is an umbrella plant and the other one is something else!
5 comments:
M.j looks like a freak lol and copper looks happy lol!!!! anyway i love it
I'm so glad that copper gets to be inside your house. I always felt sorry for him being outside when it was cold. He seems so happy. Thanks for the pictures. It is nice to see them. As for the plants they do have names yet who cares for the real names, just keep the animals away from the last one it could be poisonous for them. Love you guys. Hope to see ya soon, it is boring here without someone to talk to once in awile.
guess i'm just chopped liver! dad
MJ looks baked. It's cute that you posted pictures of your plants on your blog too. I am sure they are happy they aren't being left out. How is Horton?
I am glad your feeling better.
Love mom
Love the pictures! It sure is fun to see how you are doing.
Post a Comment